As our city and province navigate changing public health circumstances, yet again, our staff continue to make CSI Annex and CSI Spadina available as safe, productive spaces for CSI Members.
Measures we are taking include:
- All staff, members, and visitors are required to be double vaccinated and to wear masks
- Access to 192 Spadina and 720 Bathurst is limited to members with fobs and their accompanied visitors
- Members must accompany their visitors to their Offices, Team Tables, or a booked Meeting Room without exceeding the 50% capacity limits
- Members with Dedicated Desks and Hot Desks must accompany their visitors to booked Meeting Rooms without exceeding the 50% capacity limits
- Everyone is to use partitions, physically distance, follow directional arrows, and wash their hands and the areas they use
- High-touch areas (welcome desk, mail area, kitchens, washrooms) are sanitized regularly
- Furniture is configured to create additional space between people
- Directional signs and posters notify people of safe behaviour expectations
- Staff are alternating between onsite and remote work assignments
Please note that, at this time:
- Meeting Rooms may be booked by members at 50% capacity
- Event spaces are closed until further notice
- Mail and packages from Canada Post are being sorted regularly
- The reception of items from private couriers cannot be guaranteed
- Onsite services are limited and reply times from staff may be delayed.
This CSI Reopening Member Update outlines what we have done, and are doing, to comply with public health and workplace regulations and create a place you can return to with confidence and ease.
For more timely updates on reopening, please keep an eye on the listserv or sign up for our CSI Network News newsletter.
Questions and Concerns?
CSI Annex: 720[at]socialinnovation[dot]ca
CSI Spadina: 192[at]socialinnovation[dot]ca
Community [non-space based] Members: communitymembership[at]socialinnovation[dot]ca