As our city and province navigate changing public health and economic circumstances, our staff continue to make CSI Annex, CSI Regent Park, and CSI Spadina available as safe, productive spaces for their members. All staff and members are required to wear masks, physically distance, and sanitize their hands.
Measures we are taking on a daily basis include:
- Limiting access to members with fobs and their guests
- Sanitizing high-touch areas and deep cleaning regularly
- Reconfiguring furniture to create open and accessible spaces
- Adding directional signs and posters to allow physical distancing
- Meeting rooms and event spaces are available only to members
- Mail and packages from Canada Post are being sorted
- The reception of mail or packages from private couriers cannot be guaranteed
This CSI Reopening Member Update outlines what we have done, and are doing, to comply with public health and workplace regulations and create a place you can return to with confidence and ease.
For more timely updates on reopening, please sign up for our CSI Network News newsletter.
QUESTIONS AND CONCERNS?
CSI Annex: 720[at]socialinnovation[dot]ca
CSI Spadina: 192[at]socialinnovation[dot]ca
CSI Regent Park: 585[at]socialinnovation[dot]ca
Online Community Members: communitymembership[at]socialinnovation[dot]ca
Meeting Rooms & Events: events[at]socialinnovation[dot]ca
For all other inquiries: info[at]socialinnovation[dot]ca