As Members of the PMI South Western Ontario Chapter, this is your opportunity to learn about the activities and future direction of the Chapter. The evening will also include the vote of the proposed bylaw changes.
This event is FREE to PMI SWOC members, $40 for non-members; Free if non-members sign up to be a PMI SWOC member. Please note that in order to become a SWOC member, you will have to become a PMI member as well. You cannot have SWOC membership without being a PMI member.
Register now and come network with your fellow members.
This will be an event you will not want to miss. So follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter @PMISWOC and like us on Facebook for AGM updates.
5:30pm to 6pm (New Member Orientation)
6pm (AGM Registration); 6 - 7pm (Networking, Refreshment & Dinner); 7pm (AGM Call to order); 8:30pm (Adjournment)
- Open Remarks
- Introduction of 2019 Board of Directors
- 2018 Accomplishments
- 2019 Business Plan
- 2018 Financial Statements
- Motion #1 - “Davis Martindale be re-appointed as Auditor for Fiscal 2019 at a fee negotiated by the Board of Directors”
- Vote of the proposed bylaw changes
- Motion #2 - Approval of 2019 bylaw changes
- Any Business from the Floor
- Motion #3 - Adjournment
Note: All PMI-SWOC members in good standing can vote.
$0.00 2019 AGM - Member (6pm to 8:30pm)
$40.00 2019 AGM - Non-Member (6pm to 8:30pm)
$0.00 New Member Orientation - Member (5:30pm to 6pm)
$0.00 New Member Orientation - Non-Member (5:30pm to 6pm)