REGISTER NOW --> https://bit.ly/2V0NMZQ
75% of users never go past the first page of a Google search. This means you need to be there in order to reach more potential clients and customers. This seminar is for business owners and entrepreneurs who are looking to understand strategies and best practices in the world of SEO to improve their online presence and digital footprint. We want to help give you a solid understanding of how Google search works, as well as some personalized recommendations for improving your website’s search presence. We will discuss practical ways of applying these insights to improve bottom line metrics, such as ROI and sales.
Actionable Takeaways for your website:
- Optimizing Content for SEO purposes
- Google My Business - claim and optimize
- The importance of having a social presence: Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, Facebook
- Reviews of best practices
Who can benefit from this workshop?
- Business owners
- Entrepreneurs or aspiring entrepreneurs
- Anyone look for personal development or to network with like minded individuals
- Anyone in the service industry- dentists, lawyers, contractors, physiotherapists, chiropractors, pest control, tree service/arborists, plumbers, electrical contractors, HVAC, etc.
- Anyone who wants a more thorough understanding of SEO
We have dealt with over 10,000 business owners and helped them grow their business. Let us help you get more ready to buy customers today.