Tables are always a challenge to make accessible, however, the latest version of assistive technologies, such as JAWS, are now optimized to work with Microsoft Office programs.
This one-hour webinar will review the steps to make your Excel documents more accessible and we’ll share accessible design best practices. Topics covered include:
- Principles of document accessibility
- Best practices for design and layout
- Use of the Accessibility Checker in Excel
- Making text, images, and tables accessible
- Formatting cells with cell styles
- Creating accessible objects such as logos, and hyperlinks
Who should attend this webinar
Anyone who is using Microsoft Excel to create digital documents. This would include any Executives, Directors or Managers, Communication or Accessibility Coordinators, Website Content Managers and Administrative Staff. Everyone!
INCLUDED IN THE WEBINAR:
- High quality instruction by a Document Accessibility Specialist
- Accessibility Resources
- A chance to ask questions
- Official recognition for your participation