This workshop will provide you with an overview of the AODA Standards and how this information can be delivered in an interactive and fun training session to your staff and volunteers. The AODA Train-the-Trainer workshop qualifies as mandated training and will equip you to meet your organization’s AODA training requirements. Areas covered will include:
- Customer Service Standard
- General Requirements
- Employment Standard
- Information & Communication Standard
- Transportation Standard
- Design of Public Spaces Standard
- Ontario Human Rights Code
Instructor is an excellent and knowledgeable speaker!
Great training! What I expected to be a dry and long info session ended up being a good time. Thanks!
Fantastic! Great length. Exactly what I needed to stay on track.
Why use a Train the Trainer Model:
- Trainers are an accessible resource for staff and volunteers with an organization.
- Organizations can do training when it works for them, using a variety of approaches best suited to their situation.
- It is a model that is cost and time effective for organizations.
- It is a model that helps to support discussion and further development within an organization.
Participants in this training will receive:
- Information on each of the Standards and OHRC
- A customizable copy of Accessibility Ontario’s 90-minute training PowerPoint presentation
- Training workshop handouts and interactive activities
- A live demonstration of a training workshop
- Ideas on how adapt the training for your organization’s needs
More Information and Register