S.U.C.C.E.S.S.’s federally-funded Active Career Connect and Engagement Project (ACCEP) helps Internationally Trained Professionals (ITPs) find work in or related to their fields in Canada, and includes: career support from a Case Manager, 1-week workplace readiness training, and funds for employers who hire participants via Targeted Work Experience (TWE) placements*. https://successbc.ca/accep/
Basic Program Eligibility Criteria prior to Intake Assessment*:
– Internationally trained immigrants
– Permanent Residents or Canadian Citizens or Convention Refugees or CUAET Arrivals
– Reside in Ontario or B.C.
– Lack of Canadian work experience in intended or related field
– Unemployed or working less than 20 hours per week
*Some Restrictions Apply
Register on Eventbrite to receive a Microsoft Teams link
or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information!