It’s difficult to keep your organization or team on track if you aren’t clear what track you’re on or what destination you’re trying to reach.
Designed for board members, Executive Directors and anyone else responsible for casting strategic vision, this workshop will demonstrate the value of having a collaboratively-developed strategic plan. It will offer dozens of practical considerations to take into account as you prepare to plan. It will help you design a planning process that is aligned with the needs and resources of your organization. Not only will you leave with tools and templates to guide your planning, but you will have been given time and coaching to begin actually filling them in. And you will be equipped with strategies to ensure your plan breathes life into your team rather than gather dust on a shelf.
Led by a masterful facilitator who brings over 20 years of experience walking hundreds of organizations through effective strategy development processes, this highly engaging and practical session will offer you clarity about what you need to know and to do when it comes to strategy development, and a customized road map to get there.
Deeper understanding of the value of collaborative strategic planning
Awareness of dozens of practical considerations when planning to plan
Templates to streamline your planning, and knowledge of how best to use them
Tips to ensure your strategic plan doesn’t gather dust on a shelf
Anyone involved in/interested in setting departmental or organizational strategy
Level: Suitable for all levels of experience with planning
Additional Investment Information:
*When you register you may notice a Special Rate. What does that mean and who can take advantage of this rate?
- Only applicable to Pillar member ORGANIZATIONS (staff and/or volunteers) that pay a $75.00 membership fee indicating that their operating budget is less than $100,000
- 5 of these spots available per workshop and they are first come first serve.
- Additional spots may be added at a later date. If you have already registered you cannot apply the discount.
- The special rate is not applicable to individual members
- To take advantage of the Special Member Rate please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 844-896-7115 x 215 to receive the discount code.