The Ontario government has published sector-specific guidelines to help protect workers, customers and the general public from COVID-19.
Join us for a live webinar, which will address
- Compliance and best practice for Ontario’s new COVID-19 workplace guidelines
- Potential liabilities that businesses face for employees, customers and the general public
- How Muuvment’s employee health check-in tool can support employees beyond the basics of COVID
Jacqueline Throop-Robinson, the founder of Spark Engagement, will moderate a panel comprised of
- Christian Paquette, Partner, Labour, Employment and Human Rights Group, Fasken Law
- Pascale Mapleston, President, Mapleston Benefits Consulting Inc.
- Zabi Yaqeen, President and Co-Founder, Muuvment
Who Should Attend?
- Wellbeing Organizations
- Business Owners/Operators
- Healthcare Services Professionals
- HR Professionals
- Benefits Plan Managers
- In-house Legal Departments