S.U.C.C.E.S.S.’s federally-funded Active Career Connect & Engagement Project (ACCEP) can sign Targeted Work Experience (TWE) placement agreements with employers who hire ACCEP clients until February 2, 2024, or until the remaining funds are allocated, whichever occurs first.*
• Current reimbursement rate to employers for TWE placements: up to 1 month, up to 60%, up to 40 hours per week, up to 8 hours per day, up to $3,000 per placement.
Attend an info session to learn about this support to employers and more!
• Employers can also refer new hires who meet program eligibility criteria. Basic Program Eligibility Criteria for clients prior to Intake Assessment*:
– Internationally trained immigrants
– Permanent Residents or Canadian Citizens or Convention Refugees or CUAET Arrivals
– Reside in Ontario or B.C.
– Lack of Canadian work experience in intended or related field
– Unemployed or working less than 20 hours per week
* Some Restrictions Apply.
Register via Eventbrite to receive an MS Teams link: https://www.eventbrite.ca/e/employer-info-session-virtual-accep-tickets-735639697137
or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information