The Ontario Environment Industry Association (ONEIA), invites you to attend our annual Environment Industry Week November 23-27, 2020, which includes MPP Meetings for ONEIA members throughout the week, and:
Monday, Nov. 23, 10:00-11:30 – Advocacy Talks (for members only – not a member use code EIW2020 to get a 15% discount for your first year of membership)
Tuesday, Nov. 24, 10:00-12:30 – Panel on trends in Ontario politics, Pitch at the Park QuickPitch competition, Discussion with key environment MPPs
Thursday, Nov. 26, 4:30-6:00 – Meet with Animal Ambassadors from Earth Rangers and virtual networking reception with MPPs and a Minister
For the past 20 years, ONEIA’s annual “Environment Industry Day” has brought together executives from dozens of companies to meet with MPPs from all parties at the Ontario Legislature. This year, to accommodate COVID-19 restrictions, ONEIA’s annual lobby day is now “Environment Industry Week” and will feature speakers, panels and meetings between Ministers/MPPs and company representatives from Ontario’s growing environment and cleantech sector. This year’s event will focus on the barriers to growth faced by Ontario’s “next generation” companies as they deliver growth, jobs and economic benefit.
ONEIA’s Environment Industry Week will offer:
- A virtual Minister’s reception with networking and a number of Ontario MPPs in attendance
- A panel on trends in Ontario politics with government relations experts in the environment sector
- A moderated discussion with key MPPs from the major political parties
- MPP meetings throughout the week (available to ONEIA members only)
- A day of ONEIA advocacy activities, including MPP team briefings
- Our annual “Pitch at the Park” featuring presentations from some of Canada’s emerging environment and cleantech entrepreneurs
- And, new this year, join us for a family-friendly virtual meet and greet with a few of Earth Ranger’s Animal Ambassadors.