Edwards PC, Creative Law is a creative law firm based in Toronto and Ottawa. It’s principal, Mark Edwards, has over 20 years’ experience as a lawyer and as an owner of creative businesses.
We advise creative businesses in entertainment and media, and help business owners as they create, finance, develop and exploit their creative products and services.
The presentation, entitled, “Legal Essentials For Creative Businesses”, will cover the following topics:
- Should I incorporate my business? What are my options?
- How do I protect myself when working with others – from “awkward conversations” to shareholders’ agreements?
- How to I protect my intellectual property – such as registering IP and non-disclosure agreements?
- What are the basic elements of a good service agreement?
- What do I need to know when hiring employees or freelancers?
- How do I properly prepare for investment by others – of time and money?
The presentations will take place on Monday, May 28 at the following times and locations:
12:30 pm @ CSI Spadina – Innovation Lab
3:30 pm @ CSI Annex – Meeting Room #1, 2nd Floor
6:30 pm @ CSI Spadina – Innovation Lab
If this is of interest to you it would be our pleasure should you choose to attend!
For tickets to this free event please go to: https://www.eventbrite.ca/o/edwards-pc-creative-law-16980112546 or visit http://edwardslaw.ca/csi/
For more information please contact email@example.com or call 416.751.1010 x 751
firstname.lastname@example.org or 416.751.1010 x 751