Sustainability Network welcomes back Canada’s Commissioner of the Environment and Sustainable Development (CESD) to discuss his latest reports to Parliament. Commissioner Jerry V. DeMarco and Principals Kimberley Leach, James McKenzie and David Normand from the Office of the Auditor General of Canada will join us to discuss the issues covered by these recent CESD reports:
– Lessons Learned from Canada’s Record on Climate Change
– Scientific Activities in Selected Water Basins
– Emissions Reduction Fund—Natural Resources Canada
– Departmental Progress in Implementing Sustainable Development Strategies
– Environmental Petitions Annual Report
The webinar will highlight learnings from these CESD reports and provide an opportunity for questions.