Register today for CSI’s Lunch and Learn where attendees will learn the basics on Online Community Fundraising and set your next fundraising campaign up for success.
Join CSI Member John Alves, and member of newpact, for this Lunch and Learn on the ABCs of Online Community Fundraising. Learn the basics: what messaging to use, how to target the correct demographic, the best way to set fundraising goals, and how to promote your campaign. Ultimately, you’ll leave this webinar having learned new ways to connect with donors and how to keep them with you for a long time!
By the end of this event, attendees will be able to:
- Learn the basics of how to plan an online community fundraising campaign
- Better identify the resources needed to implement a successful campaign
- Recognize the steps necessary to leverage the results of a successful campaign (e.g, how to nurture a long-term relationship with campaign donors)
Kickstart your online fundraising! Register now.
This event will run from 12:30 – 1:30 PM EST on Monday, March 27.
Tickets are FREE for CSI Members! Tickets are $10 for non-CSI members.
About the Presenter:
After 5 years of working for different social impact organizations, John decided to embark on a new career path as a Consultant in Fundraising, Social Entrepreneurship and Community Engagement. In this new adventure, he works with small and micro non-profits, including established charities and social start-ups in diverse sectors, such as International Development, STEM, Community Development & Social Enterprise, Literacy, Adult Education, Youth Empowerment and Food Security.
John has recently joined newpact, a collective of social impact strategists, facilitators and educators. As a consultant, he focuses on supporting organizations by:
- Developing funding proposals for foundation, corporate and government grants
- Planning and implementing online community fundraising campaigns, including peer-to-peer
- Co-developing business plans for social ventures creation or scale-up
- Facilitating the development of fundraising plans and strategy
- Co-designing community engagement initiatives