CSI Member Regnard Raquedan of Agile Starts will cover what Agile is and how can this project management methodology can support your work.
About this Event
Agile is a set of values and principles that encourage collaboration, getting things done, and adapting to rapid change. As work has shifted online for many, this session is for social entrepreneurs, social purpose organizations and companies to assess the value of a project management framework like Agile in their work.
During this session, you will:
- Learn what it means to be Agile and how it is applied in Project Management.
- Differentiate Agile & Scrum versus Traditional Project Management and know the strengths and weaknesses of each.
- List several Agile methodologies, like Scrum.
- Hear about upcoming Agile & Scrum trainings hosted by Agile Starts.
Please note that we will use Zoom to connect. Registered Participants will receive a link to join by 10am on January 28th.
About the presenter
Agile Starts is a mission-driven training startup that champions Agile thinking and ways of working to help people and organizations reach their goals. During Regnard Raquedan’s 15 year career in tech and innovation, he has brought a refreshing perspective to solving challenging problems for organizations and communities, specifically in using technology and innovation to create positive social impact.
- Regnard’s recent work has received funding from Grand Challenges Canada and the Ryerson Social Venture Development Fund.
- Consulting work includes Scotiabank, CIBC, Manulife, Brookfield, LafargeHolcim, Prodigy Labs, and Foresters Financial.
- MBA from AIM, Executive Certificate in Strategy & Innovation from MIT Sloan, Adult Education/Staff Training from Seneca College*, Improvisation from The Second City Training Centre
Regnard is committed to guiding the next generation of professionals and transforming organizations, big and small.