Modern moms deliver real talks.
Presented by Motherworks, this weekday event will explore what it takes to work as a consultant, freelancer or launch your own business and have a life outside of work.
Through open and honest conversations, our panel of self-employed modern moms will share their personal stories and advice to help you take the first step towards working for yourself.
Who is this for? This event is for moms (but open to anyone) interested in exploring self-employment as a way to find flexible, meaningful work.
Seats are limited! Please register today. Early bird prices available until March 23.
- Allison Venditti - Owner, Careerlove
- Mandi J Buckner - Owner, Mandi J Buckner Consulting
- Lisa McGrath - Founder, CAVEA Studio
- Angela Grant Buechner - Owner, Nutmeg Consulting
- Jenna Kalinsky - Founder, One Lit Place: A Full-Service Writers’ Center
- Pauline Osena - Owner, Hype Food Co.
- Jenn Green - Owner, Baby Mama Fitness
Motherworks is a community-building initiative and event company built for and by working moms. Founded by Allison Venditti, career coach and back-to-work expert and Colette Abbott, events manager and communications consultant, Motherworks designs innovative programs, resources and networking opportunities to support modern moms so they can thrive at work, in life, and beyond. www.motherworks.ca