The Parent-Child Mother Goose Program®
Teacher Training Workshop September 20th & 21st, 2019
The Parent-Child Mother Goose Program is a group experience for parents and their babies and young children focusing on the pleasure and power of using oral and through the air rhymes, songs, and stories together.
Teacher Training Workshop covers:
- The Philosophy and Objectives of the Parent-Child Mother Goose Program.
- The Material of the Parent-Child Mother Goose Program, including:
Rhymes - many examples of interactive rhymes; how they fit into the program, how to use interactive rhymes and, how to teach them to parents.
Songs - learn lullabies and dancing songs; when to use them and how to teach them to parents.
Storytelling – why it’s an essential part of the program; how to learn and tell a story, and enjoy it!
- The Logistics of how to run a Parent-Child Mother Goose Program - from setting up a group, to putting out the mats, to saying goodbye.
The Cost of the Workshop includes:
- P-CMGP Teacher Training Manual
- Rhymes and Songs booklet
- P-CMGP Forms booklet and other resources
After attending this workshop you will receive a certificate and are able to start running a Parent-Child Mother Goose Program.
*Please note that all Parent-Child Mother Goose Programs must be taught by two trained teachers.
When: Sept. 20th, 2019 (9:30-4:30) – Sept. 21st, 2019 (9:30 – 3:30)
Where: Centre for Social Innovation, 720 Bathurst St, Toronto, ON M5S 2R4
Cost: $330 (Early Bird Rate of $290 until Aug. 20th, 2018)
Facilitator: Celia Lottridge
Light snacks will be provided. Both days include a break for lunch.
We hope to see you there!