PMP Exam Preparation with Western Continuing Studies
March 30, 2019
9:00 AM to 5:00 PM
Add to Calendar
Western Continuing Studies - Downtown Campus
Citi Plaza - 355 Wellington St,
London, ON N6A 3N7
Prepare to write the PMP® (Project Management Professional) exam and further your knowledge of project management best practices.
PMI SWOC has partnered with Western Continuing Studies to offer our members in-class exam preparation courses. Members will receive a $250 discount off the published price by using the code PMPSWOC at time of registration.
Offered in collaboration with Procept Associates Ltd and fulfills PMI’s prerequisite of 35 training hours. This course is an intense review of exam material and is not intended as a stand-alone project management course. In addition to the instructor-led portion of the training, supplementary materials and practice exam questions are provided for you to use during and after the course to help prepare you for the exam.
- Identifying the correct answer to multiple choice questions similar to the PMP® exam
- Remembering formulas and concepts through application to real-life scenarios
- Tips and tricks to write the PMP® exam with more confidence.
- Identify which knowledge areas may need further home study
- March 30 - 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM
- April 5, 6 - 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM
- April 12, 13 - 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM
What to Expect:
This is an interactive workshop, which may include lectures, group exercises, role-play and discussion. Come prepared to share your experiences, opinions and perspectives with the class.
To complete this course, active participation is required and participants must attend 100% of this course.
PMI SWOC is not taking registration on our site.
For more information about the course and to register, please go here.