Where do you advertise your business? There are a lot of options and it can be overwhelming and expensive to use them all. In this seminar we will discuss the best options to promote your business for the best return on investment. John Vuong and Roger Murphy have over 40 years of combined experience dealing with business owners and they both run their own businesses. We want to help you make the best decisions for your business.
Key Takeaways from this seminar:
- Where are business owners spending their advertising budget in 2019
- What percentage of your total revenue should you spend on advertising?
- Does traditional advertising still work? Cost vs. ROI (print, radio, tv, billboards, tradeshows, telemarketing, door to door and public relations)
- Digital marketing and advertising - How to best compete (SEO, Content, Display, Ads,, email, contextual, affiliate, social media)
- Do directory sites still work? Yellow pages, Homestars/Homeadvisor, Yelp, Houzz, Ratemds
- What does "Branding" really mean?
- Hiring a sales person - the true cost and value
We will navigate the world of advertising in 2019 and help guide you in the right direction to where you should be investing your budget based on your targeted goals and initatives for 2019.