Canada Summer Jobs Program
Canada Summer Jobs is a government program that helps employers create summer jobs for young Canadians across the country.
All candidates are required to register with https://www.jobbank.gc.ca/reg/instructions
To apply, you must be:
- Between 15 and 30 years of age.
- Legally entitled to work in Canada (which means you must have a valid Social Insurance Number).
Toronto but mainly remote
The Fundraiser will be responsible for providing fundraising and administrative support to Rise Up Feminist Archive.
This is a position scheduled for 35 hours per week for eight (8) weeks* at a wage rate of $15.75 per hour. The successful applicant will work primarily from home.
The Rise Up Feminist Digital Archive is committed to employment equity and diversity in the workplace and encourages applicants from equity seeking groups. An applicant may wish to provide this information, on a voluntary basis.
The Fundraiser will work under the supervision of the Secretary-Treasurer.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Assisting with managing and promoting fundraising events through email, social media, and word-of-mouth.
- Monitoring the progress of projects and ensuring they are meeting their budget goals
- Working with the Fundraising team on specific initiatives
- Meeting with the leadership team to relay any lessons learned from projects
- Tracking the quality and success of the project.
Required Skills and Experience
- Some post-secondary level education
- Good computer literacy and familiarity with Microsoft Office and Google suites
- Effective interpersonal and team skills
- Strong writing and editing skills
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Ability to work autonomously
- Ability to maintain files and records
- Ability to follow oral and written instructions
- Fluency in English
- Educational background or relevant experience in fundraising/development work or a similarly related field.
- Knowledge of women’s equality issues and history of the women’s movement
- Experience with WordPress
- Understanding of French
- Familiarity with Slack, Toggle, and Hootsuite
July 11, 2022
Fill out the form at: https://forms.gle/rSCmWCyCK3maUqSn9
If you have any trouble with the form, please contact email@example.com
Applications must be received no later than 5:00 PM (EST) Monday, July 4 2022. Interviews will take place with shortlisted candidates later that week.
Only applicants who are selected for an interview will be contacted.