We are looking for a Client Success Manager to work cross-functionally with internal and external stakeholders. Working with colleagues on the campaign development side, they will be responsible for helping our organizational clients manage and deploy their social and environmental campaigns on our software platform.
Additionally, this person will be responsible for managing and handling communications across social, PR, and on the platform.
The successful candidate is expected to have at least 3 years of experience in managing volunteering events and client activations, in addition to corporate communications and a good understanding of sustainability topics and Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) matters.
As a growing company, we are continuously adapting and iterating. As such, the role calls for an innovative and agile individual who will proactively lead multiple initiatives in close collaboration with colleagues and business partners.
A primary focus of the role is to help increase client employee participation rates in the social and environmental impact activities available through our platform, including volunteering, donations, and lifestyle pledges.
The successful candidate will bring enthusiasm and a passion for social and environmental action to the role. We are looking for an experienced person who can work independently. An educational background in a related field would be an asset.
- Liaise with clients to coordinate and execute on communications plans.
- Help manage the Muuvment community campaigns on the platform.
- Organize and manage events for clients to increase staff participation in their CSR programs.
- Plan and implement social media and communication campaigns and strategies to raise awareness about sustainability issues.
- Build relationships with customers, industry professionals, and journalists.
- Connect with potential NGO partners and collaborators.
- Follow guides and direction from the design and content directors.
Skills and Qualifications
- Education and/or training in corporate communications, marketing, sustainability or relevant experience (minimum 3 years)
- Proven experience as a community manager or a similar role
- Experience planning and leading community initiatives, employee engagement events, and/or employee resource groups (ERGs)
- Ability to identify and track relevant community KPIs
- Experience with social media management
- Attention to detail, critical thinker and problem solver
- Excellent interpersonal and presentation skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with Canva or Later or other content creation and posting tools
Muuvment is a sustainability platform and service which helps companies run internal and public campaigns in support of their ESG mandates and social impact objectives. You can watch our 3-minute product tour video to learn about what makes Muuvment Purpose unique, including its interactive experiences and measurable actions.
Muuvment allows companies to align employees and the public with their ESG/CSR mandates and social impact missions, whether that means supporting mental health and diversity in the workplace, or launching initiatives on climate action and reducing single-use plastics.
The social media features help build culture and align the company’s values with its employees and customers. Real-time reporting makes it easy to communicate these values to the company’s stakeholders, including its customers, with the confidence that the impact is meaningful and backed by data.
We recognize that individuals have different perspectives about the world and we strive to be inclusive. We respect scientific consensus and freedom of speech. We’re transparent with our colleagues and clients about our values and objectives. We have a great team that works very well together in a harmonious and respectful environment. We encourage our colleagues to bring their whole selves to work.