Are you looking do impactful work for a cool company from anywhere in the world? If you are, the CharityHowTo team is looking to hire a full-time remote inside sales representative.
CharityHowTo brings the highest quality online training to nonprofit professionals to help them succeed in their careers and create a bigger impact for the causes they care about. CharityHowTo has been thriving for 10 years and is comprised of a community of over 250,000 nonprofit professionals, and growing!
CharityHowTo is the premier online learning center for nonprofit professionals around the world. Our nonprofit webinar topics include social media, grant writing, board management, fundraising, online fundraising, and much more.
We are looking for an experienced high performing inside sales person for cold calling and closing online educational packages to national nonprofits in the United States and Canada. Additionally, the inside salesperson would also be selling sponsored webinars to for-profit companies who are targeting the nonprofit sector in the United States and Canada.
* Please only submit your resume if it demonstrates successful inside sales experience and successful cold calling, hunting and closing experience. **
2-4 years of inside sales experience from cold calling to close.
Work from home - no travel required.
Base Salary + Commission: Total Compensation OTE Range $60,000.00 to $90,000 /year
What you would be doing:
*** For this job you have to authentically love hunting, cold calling, and closing. ***
- Cold calling, prospecting, qualifying and closing net new sales (hunter) within the United States and Canada.
- You have the benefit of two different sales roles to mix up the day a fine tune different skills.
- 75% of your time would be selling live and on-demand educational packages to nonprofits in the United States and Canada as well as their field offices.
- 25% of your time will be cold calling and closing for-profit companies that are selling and marketing to nonprofit professionals in the United States and Canada.
- Your territory would consist of one half of the United States and half of Canada.
- You would use our CRM for pipeline development and management.
- Through hunting, calling and prospecting you would be learning and identifying the key influencers at each organization or company.
- Exceed monthly quarterly and annual sales quotas.
What we would like:
- We want you to have fun working with the company and the people.
- We want you to exceed sales quotas.
- We want you to make an impact. The company consists of approximately 35 people of which 10 people are part of the core day-to-day operations. We want you to be on group calls, be part of the team and enjoy your work and make an impact.
- You need to be a self-starter and a person who can take direction but ultimately is very proactive in creating, developing, and succeeding in your own job from your own initiatives.
- 2-4 years of inside sales experience from cold calling to close.
- That you know from your sales experience that you excel at closing through the entire sales process, from cold calling to closing.
- Regular conversation with the core team to communicate what you are learning while calling into the nonprofit sector and for-profit sector.
- We want you to have knowledge or gain knowledge about different sales methodologies and strategies such as “strategic selling”.
- Proven history of exceeding sales quotas.
- Fluent in English
- A bachelor's degree.
- Comfortable with a fast-paced environment and change
- Experience selling into the nonprofit sector (ideal but not required)
This is an inside sales position, no travel is required, you can work from anywhere.
** Base Salary Plus Commission **
*** When you submit your resume please add a cover letter and answer the following questions: ***
- On a scale of 1 to 5 (1 is bad and five is amazing) how would you rate your cold calling skills?
- On a scale of 1 to 5 (1 is bad and five is amazing) how would you rate your comfort level with cold calling?
- If applicable, how have you performed in comparison to your peers selling at the same job at the same company?
- How do you feel about sales? What do you like about sales? What do you dislike about sales?
If you've been working a prospect for months and they haven't really engaged with you yet and you keep on trying and then they finally respond to you and say "thank you but we are not interested in what you have to offer.'' Two questions: #1 How do you feel about what they said and why? And #2 What do you do? *There is no right or wrong answer*
- Please Include your LinkedIn Profile
- Please include your references
- Please do not reply without answering the above questions in the cover letter. All applicants that do not answer the questions will not be considered
- When you submit your resume please add a cover letter and answer the questions above
Requirement: 2-4 years of inside sales experience from cold calling to close.
Job Type: Full-time, Contract, Permanent