Cyber-Seniors is a non-profit organization that provides tech-training for senior citizens using an intergenerational volunteer model. Students (high school, university, and college) and tech savvy individuals of all ages are trained to become technology mentors. Older adults are provided with tech-training in both group and individual sessions that are supervised by our expert technology instructors. The results are enriched intergenerational communities that keep people of all ages socially connected and engaged. Participants in the program find a welcoming intergenerational community that increases their well-being and offers them opportunities to engage while embracing technology.
Cyber-Seniors’ service includes a phone-in tech-help line, one-on-one tech-support and training, group tech-training webinars and online social and health/wellness programs. In addition, Cyber-Seniors provides custom training programs for seniors who are first-time users receiving community-sponsored tablets or laptops, as well as training for senior volunteers who wish to continue their volunteer work virtually. Seniors can connect directly to Cyber-Seniors free online services or organizations can partner with Cyber-Seniors to set up custom training and programming to meet the specific needs of their members/residents/volunteers/etc.
· Lead end-to-end implementations of all service contracts, working closely with company Operations Managers, external partners, technology teams and various stakeholders to continually monitor and evaluate, to ensure timelines and goals are being met. This includes reviewing detailed requirements of all service agreements and questioning approaches, identifying gaps, ensuring alignment across partners, gaining stakeholder approvals, keeping projects on track, and conducting business validation to ensure the project is successfully executed, delivering quality and customer satisfaction.
· Responsible for enforcing company policy and procedures pertaining to service delivery.
· Suggest, support and enable continuous improvement of existing operational processes and procedures to enhance and sustain customer satisfaction and operational effectiveness.
· Make suggestions for strategic or operational improvements.
· Keep daily records of incidents and problems encountered and make suggestions for improved processes.
· Provide reports as requested in a timely manner.
· Post-Secondary Certificate, Diploma or Degree
· Minimum Three (3) years of management experience
· Experience in Customer Service and/or Operations Management an asset
· Ability to effectively communicate in English (both oral and written form)
· Data-driven operator with the ability to streamline processes and use data to augment decision-making
How to Apply:
Cyber-Seniors is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We are pleased to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veterans’ status, Indigenous status, or any other legally protected factors. Disability-related accommodations during the hiring selection process are available upon request.