Located in Toronto with remote teams, Ulula is a software and analytics platform that connects directly and anonymously with workers and communities around the world. Our platform obtains honest feedback and creates more transparent and responsible supply chains. Ulula is a social enterprise that aims to improve working conditions in mining, manufacturing and agribusiness by sourcing and processing accurate and timely insights directly from workers around the world. We have projects across the globe including India, Peru, South Africa, and China and work with multinational brands.
About the Role We are searching for an experienced Digital Marketing Manager with experience working in a start-up environment to join the growing business team at Ulula. The successful candidate will report to the Director of Partnerships and Operations, and work closely with the Business Development and Programs teams. The candidate is expected to be self-driven and comfortable working independently but also cross-departmentally with key team members. The candidate will be responsible for defining the marketing strategy, organizing and executing strategic campaigns, creating sales and marketing collateral to achieve key marketing KPIs and increase brand awareness among Ulula’s global clientele. The successful candidate will have at least five years in digital marketing. The candidate enjoys working in an occasionally unpredictable work environment and is driven to take initiative, solve problems, and work autonomously.
What you’ll do:
● Drive go-to-market strategies for new and existing Ulula products and solutions including market analysis, audience segmentation, product positioning, key messaging, pricing, marketing channels, budgets and lifecycle campaigns while integrating Ulula’s brand voice
● Develop content and collateral to enable productive client conversations and nurture leads while building education in customers by distilling complex supply chain and human rights concepts into digestible, easy-to-understand language for prospective buyers. This includes creating case studies, 1-pagers, blog posts, guides, graphics and infographics, slide decks, product and platform demos and more.
● Design and execute lead generation campaigns across email, social media, PPC, and SEO to create and qualify leads with the objective of driving potential customers to the website to book discovery calls with Ulula sales.
● Work with a network of external vendors and professional contractors to coordinate the creation of thought leadership content, animation explainer videos, interactive website content and more.
● Collaborate with the internal data analytics team to develop a marketing analytics dashboard and reporting framework for regular review of key marketing KPIs. You will analyze data from inbound & outbound campaigns, website, social media, newsletter, paid campaigns and other marketing activities to derive insights and propose recommendations
● Improve brand consistency by aligning messaging across external communications and creating templates to streamline the look and feel of designs and graphics to promote a unified company brand across all marketing channels and increase overall awareness of Ulula’s brand.
Your preferred profile:
● Minimum 5+ years of experience in digital marketing
● Thrive in a fast-paced (e.g. startup) environment
● Degree in BComm or similar such as Commerce, Management, Business
Administration or other comparable disciplines
● Excellent communication (both written and spoken) and organizational skills
● Ability to work collaboratively within a team and think strategically in a fast paced environment
● Combination of strong strategic thinking and tactical execution of tasks
What sets you apart:
● Experience in B2B marketing, particularly in the sustainability space
● Strong knowledge of and experience with marketing automation tools (e.g. HubSpot, Marketo, Pardot)
● Strong project management skills, with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and deliver high-quality work on time and within budget
● Experience with website analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics, Google Data Studio, Matomo)
● Analytical skills and ability to use data to make informed decisions
● Understanding of SEO and PPC best practices
● Familiarity with design tools such as Adobe Creative Suite or Canva.
● Social science background, knowledge or experience in human rights and Stakeholder engagement Company perks and culture
● Work with a high achieving and multicultural team, in a fast-paced environment.
● Interact with global companies
● Competitive compensation, employee stock option plan and generous benefits package including dental and eye care; virtual health and fitness.
● Office is located in the heart of downtown Toronto and easily accessible by transit
● Hybrid, on-site and remote work environment.
If the role sounds like a good fit for you, please apply here.
For more information about Ulula please visit our site: www.ulula.com Ulula is committed to maintaining a diverse work environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants, regardless of race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status will receive consideration for employment. If you have any accessibility requirements or concerns regarding the hiring process or employment with us, please notify us so we can provide suitable accommodation.