About Us: The Parent-Child Mother Goose Program® is a pioneering organization that empowers parents and caregivers to nurture healthy relationships and promote positive brain development in children through the joy of rhymes, songs, and stories. We prioritize families in need of support, and our programs are always provided free of cost. With a presence across Ontario and workshops nationwide, we have been making a lasting impact on early childhood development for years.
We are seeking a dedicated and resourceful Office and Social Enterprise Administrator to join our team. As the Office and Social Enterprise Administrator, you will play a pivotal role in ensuring the smooth operation and growth of our organization. This multifaceted position requires an individual with strong organizational skills, leadership abilities, and a commitment to our mission.
- Office Management: You will be the vital link between our organization and the public, so exceptional interpersonal skills and a friendly, approachable demeanor are essential. Your daily tasks will include answering emails and voicemails, and ensuring prompt and courteous communication with all stakeholders.
- Program/Workshop Coordination: Schedule and coordinate P-CMG programs and teacher training workshops, ensuring all materials are prepared and distributed in a timely manner. Handle post-workshop logistics, including participant certificates.
- Financial Management: Manage organization finances, including processing payments, tracking petty cash, and ensuring accurate payroll processing.
- Support for Teachers: You will provide valuable support to our dedicated P-CMGP teachers, helping them navigate program-related tasks, ensuring their needs are met, and facilitating smooth communication between teachers and our program directors.
- Assisting the Executive Director: Collaborate closely with the Executive Director and help with a variety of tasks to keep our organization running smoothly.
- Website Maintenance: Update and upgrade our website as needed, ensuring our online presence aligns with our mission and message.
- Social Enterprise Development: Work on initiatives related to our social enterprise, including creating and updating mailing lists, overseeing resource orders, and coordinating teacher training workshops.
- Marketing and Communications: Collaborate with the team to enhance our marketing strategy and assist in promoting our workshops and programs. Prepare the monthly e-newsletter to engage our community effectively.
- General Support: Assist with various tasks that arise to keep the organization running smoothly. Be comfortable with multitasking and quick turnarounds.
- Knowledge of office management and financial processes.
- Experience with database management and proficiency in relevant software (e.g., Salesforce).
- Strong organizational and multitasking skills.
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills, with a sociable and friendly disposition.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Leadership qualities and the ability to take initiative.
- Familiarity with social enterprises and marketing strategies is a plus.
- Understanding of early childhood development and our organization’s mission is preferred.
- Hours: This is a part-time role, 26 hours per week, offering a hybrid work arrangement.
- Character Traits: The ideal candidate should be detail-oriented, creative, comfortable with multitasking, and capable of thriving in a fast-paced environment with quick turnarounds.
How to Apply: If you are passionate about making a positive impact on families and communities and have the skills and drive to manage our office and social enterprise while embodying a friendly and sociable manner, we invite you to apply. Please send your resumé and a cover letter detailing your relevant experience and why you’re a strong fit for this role to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Application Deadline: October 30
The Parent-Child Mother Goose Program® is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and experiences.
Join our dedicated team and help us continue to enrich the lives of families and children in need through the power of words, songs, and stories. We look forward to welcoming a new Office and Social Enterprise Administrator who is ready to contribute to our mission.