We are looking for a reliable, creative, and experienced sales professional to help with the development of new sales and sponsorship opportunities for our programs. The successful candidate will be responsible for, but not limited to:
- Lead the current sponsorship sales by contacting potential partners, building relationships and closing deals.
- Identify and research sponsorship opportunities across different industries for more sales.
- Complete administrative duties related to business development to ensure proper organization and communication with customers and partners in the future.
- Coordinate all materials to reach sales and sponsor targets.
- Provide customer service and partner support to inquiries, provide information and resolve issues.
- Relationship development with customers, partners, prospects, and suspects to build out our customer funnel.
- Assist with business development through warm and cold calling potential clients, customers and building new interest and registration into our programs
Skills and qualifications
- Min 2 yrs experience in sales and sponsorship or proven track record of securing sponsorship
- Past experience in fundraising for environmental communities or experience in the charity/fundraising sector is an asset
- You are outgoing, positive, enthusiastic and have a hunter mentality. You know what to ask to your prospects, and are passionate about making a positive impact in environmental education
- Excellent verbal / written communication skills (telephone, email, and in-person) as well as customer service approach.
- Reliable, punctual, hard work and motivated self-starter who likes to build things from scratch.
Please send resume to email@example.com
We appreciate the interest by all candidates however we will be contacting those that best fit the requirements.