Working in collaborative environments, I effectively combine and bridge creative ideas and diverse talents with proven business practices in order to develop and execute compelling, sustainable business models.
Creating and running a Southeast Asian contemporary art gallery and event space (www.theeastgallery.com) over the last 5 years has provided me with experience in arts management and marketing, retail sales, leveraging social and traditional media channels, communicating artistic visions and developing productive partnerships.
My domestic and international banking career (1990 – 2009), including 14 years working in a variety of Asian countries with Citibank, provided me with extensive experience in:
• Selling to corporate, commercial and financial-institution clients,
• Commercial lending, trade finance, import / export services, cash management
• Managing, motivating and training staff
• Developing & leveraging value-transfer networks,
• Product and Project management