Believe it or not, the Holiday season is upon us! And after the stress and isolation of 2020, we’d love to spread some cheer. To make that happen, we are doing what we’ve been doing since COVID (and CSI itself!) started. We’re giving you the chance to support each other.
(Think: “The rent pool … but make it festive.”)
What that means is that this year for Giving Tuesday, you can give to your community as your community gives back to you. Namely, when you buy something from our Holiday Giving Catalogue, you will get a discount on your purchase, while our Community Resilience Fund gets a portion of the proceeds.
That’s right! Each item you buy will let you support local social entrepreneurs, access exclusive discounts, and help our Community Resilience Fund to:
- Contribute to direct member support and services.
- Host a crucial series of Next Economy Conversations.
- Help women-lead social enterprises retool and adapt.
- Launch the Common Platform and Community Resilience Dialogues.
- Systemically respond to the social and economic impacts of COVID-19.
So dive in and start shopping! We’ve selected a few members below to draw you in, but be sure to check out the whole list. Our catalogue has everything from delicious snacks to designer sacks!
We can’t wait to hear about what you get! Be sure to use the code “CSIHolidayGiving” at check out!