Unleash the impact of your social purpose enterprise
Are you interested in…
- Clearly communicating your impact to partners, supporters, customers, and donors?
- Broadcasting your impact goals and achievements across Canada and globally?
- Aligning your impact with one or more of the Sustainable Development Goals (like Good Health and Well-being, Food Security, or Decent Work and Economic Growth)?
We can help you strengthen how you communicate your impact to your stakeholders.
As part of the Adopting Common Measures program, you will get:
- One-on-one sessions to help kickstart your impact conversation
- Facilitated workshops on the Common Foundation Approach to Impact Measurement
- Access to a Community of Practice with similar organizations who want to know more about the benefits of tracking their impact and aligning their goals with the SDGs
Adopting Common Measures Community of Practice
Take part in a nationwide discussion around how your organization can effectively track, measure and report progress towards your impact goals.
Through facilitated conversations, content expert presentations, peer-learning, resources and software, the community is there to support your work.
The Community of Practice is free to join and membership is open to Canadian organizations wanting to learn or improve their capacity in social impact measurement.
Members who complete all sessions will receive a Professional Development Certificate: Tracking Social Impact using Common Foundations. This certificate will confirm an understanding and application of the planning, measuring and reporting efforts of your impact.
Our Adopting Common Measures Community of Practice kicks off on Wednesday, January 19, 2022. Register here.
Please fill out the form and Randall Terada, Senior Program Manager, will be in touch with more information shortly.
About Adopting Common Measures
Adopting Common Measures is a national three-year project that aims to support Social Purpose Organizations as they measure and track their impact towards the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs).
Adopting Common Measures is being led by the Centre for Social Innovation (CSI), in partnership with Canadian Community Economic Development Network (CCEDNet) and the Common Approach to Impact Measurement. This project is funded in part by the Government of Canada’s Sustainable Development Goals.
Part of the CSI Educates Initiative
At CSI, we equip people, organizations, and systems with the skills, knowledge, and networks to evolve their leadership skills and entrepreneurial competencies. Learn more about our approach here.